Whyteboard: A free painting application
Whyteboard is a free painting application which can run in Linux as well as Windows and Mac. It is a suited toward creating a visual presentations for overlaying PDF images with annotations.
- Draw using familiar tools: pen, rectangle, circle, text, arrows
- Annotate over PDF files
- Resize, move and rotate shapes you've drawn
- Multiple sheets - draw with an intuitive tab interface
- Embed an audio/video player onto the canvas
- Your drawings are recorded and can be replayed
- Each sheet has a preview thumbnail of itself
- Note items, similar to "sticky notes"
- Resize the canvas easily by dragging anywhere outside of its border
- Translated into many languages e.g. Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese and many more
- Closed sheets can be re-opened, restoring their drawings and complete undo and drawing history
Latest Version: 0.41.1 -- 17 September 2010
- Windows installer (.exe)
- Windows stand-alone (.zip)
- Linux Debian package (.deb)
- Linux RPM package (.rpm)
- Help files (.tar.gz)
- Source code (.tar.gz)
Youtube Videos: one; two; three - Showing the program "in action".
Screenshots - Pictures of Whyteboard on Windows/Linux/Mac.
Source Code Browser - View the latest development code from the Bazaar version control repository.
Known Bugs - Bugs that are being worked on.
Whyteboard at Launchpad - report bugs; help translate; get project details
Submit Ideas and Contact
Suggestions for new/enhanced features and functionality can be left at http://whyteboard.uservoice.com
You can reach me via email through firstname.lastname@example.org